Pregnacare Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of nutrients important during pregnancy.
It provides 400ug folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L-Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10ug Vitamin D, 500mg Calcium, plus 300mg DHA.
Pregnacare Max Tablets
Carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during pregnancy with:
- 400g folic acid daily, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health which contributes to manteral tissue growth during pregnancy
- A daily intake of 10ug Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women.
- Nutritional tablets produced in Britain to high GMP³ quality.
High Purity Omega-3 DHA capsules
Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts⁴ (ISSFAL). Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal development of eye and brain of the foetus²
- Fish oil produced to high GMP quality.
The ultimate pregnancy support in the Pregnacare Range
Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate, a readily bioavailable form of folic acid
Includes 500mg calcium plus vitamin D and magnesium to help maintain normal bones
Provides the UK Department of Health daily recommended levels of 400ug folic acid and 10ug vitamin D
With iron and vitamins B6 & B12 to contribute to normal red blood cell formation. Plus calcium and vitamin K which contribute to normal blood clotting.
Brain & Eye Development
With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development
How to use
Two Pregnacare® Max tablets per day, plus one Omega-3 capsule per day, with your main meal.
Swallow each with water or a cold drink.
Not to be chewed.
Do not exceed recommended intake. Pregnacare® tablets and capsules should only be taken on a full stomach.
You can start taking Pregnacare® Max at any point during pregnancy.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.