Skingredients Skin Protein is your skincare gamechanger – a lightweight, pro-ageing vitamin A, C + E serum. Like a genie (in a red bottle), Skin Protein grants 3 wishes: tighter, brighter + smoother skin. It’s a creamy, hydrating serum to be slathered on your face, eyes, neck + chest!
Protein gives your body the strength it needs, and Skin Protein’s rock star ingredient, retinyl palmitate (read: the fatty form of vitamin A that’s much gentler on the skin), works to maintain strong + healthy skin. Retinyl palmitate, accompanied by beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A), promises to speed up cell renewal + re-educate the skin for regeneration station.
Our Skin Protein also contains a pro-collagen peptide to plump fine lines + wrinkles, vitamins C + E, which are powerful antioxidants that help to neutralise the ageing effects of free radical activity, and skin-soothing rooibos tea + green tea extract for added antioxidant goodness – because you can never have enough!
Skin Protein is the 03 step in our KeyFour product range. Use it in the AM + PM to tackle a line-up of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness. Vitamin A is a skincare hero to guarantee visible results. It’s progressive enough for daily use, yet effective so you can quickly achieve noticeable results. After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last pump, keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
• Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
• Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
• Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
• Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
• Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids