NIVEA SUN Kids Protect Care Sun Lotion SPF 50+ immediately protects your kids against sunburn and long-term skin damage caused by sunlight, offering highly effective 5* UVA and UVB protection.
The caring and moisturising formula has been designed with the delicate skin of your loved ones in mind and helps reduce the risk of sun irritations. The lotion has been designed especially for kids and is extra water resistant - perfect for all of the splashing around!
The skin compatibility of this sunscreen has been dermatologically proven. It is important to keep your babies and young children out of direct sunlight – no matter the SPF.
NIVEA Sun cares for your skin and the planet with the new and improved formula being readily biodegradable and respecting the ocean by being free from: UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of microplastic.
Protect the whole family with our Adults and UV Face Range too! To complete your summer care routine, try our After Sun range.
- Caring and moisturising formula for children’s delicate skin
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Immediately protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage
- Extra water resistant
How to Apply:
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11 am-3 pm)
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently especially after swimming and towelling
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, legs)
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces