Skingredients® Skin Good Fats is your rich moisturiser and night cream, which locks in hydration, while reducing inflammation and irritation. This ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with good fats and a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
This moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture, making it ideal for those with sensitive or irritated skin, and those using acids or retinols.
• Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid that helps improve the skin barrier function
• Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
• Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
• Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage