The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight are used to help keep your child clear and breathe easier while they sleep. The vapour plug has a night light which automatically activates when the room becomes dark and contains aromatic oils such as lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. The box includes 5 vapour refill pads.
Suitable for children aged 3+ months.
When re-filling, ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply. Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with teh nightlight at the bottom. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use. Use only CALPOL Vapour Plug Refill Pads with CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Do not dissamble unit or night light.
Hazards & Cautions
- Always read the product information before using this medicine.
- Read the carton and retain for future use.
- Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant.
- If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using.
- Do not eat the pads.
- Contains Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl octahydroindenodioxane.
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Toxic to aquatic life with long standing effects.