Gaviscon Liquid Peppermint flavour oral suspension provides fast soothing relief against heartburn and indigestion.
- Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first using this product. Shake well before use.
- Read the package leaflet before use. For oral use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonful’s) after meals and at bedtime.
- Not for use in children of 6 years and under.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you are over 40 years and have never suffered with heartburn or acid indigestion before.
- Each 10 ml contains 500 mg sodium alginate, 267 mg sodium bicarbonate and 160 mg calcium carbonate.
- Carbomer, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Saccharin sodium, Peppermint oil, Sodium hydroxide, Purified water.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not refrigerate
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not use this product after the expiry date
See leaflet for further information.