What is FyboGel Orange used for?
Fybogel are granules in individual satchets that when mixed with water become an orange flavoured drink that help boots your digestive system. Fybogel contains the active ingredient Ispaghula Husk, which helps increase the amount of fibre in your system. Fibre helps your digestive system work more consistently, Fybogel naturally helps relieve your body from constipation.
Fybogel can also be used to maintain bowel movement for people who suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), anal fissures, haemorrhoids and persistent diarrhea.
How to make your FyboGel Orange Granules into a drink?
- Fill a glass with approximately 150ml (1/4 of a pint) of cold water. Pour the required granules (see dosage below).
- Stir the misture well and drink immediately.
- Adults and children over 12 years: One sachet or two level 5ml spoonfuls each morning and evening. It is advised that you take this product after meals.
- Children from 6 to 12 years of age: Half to one 5ml spoonful, depending on age and size, morning and evening.
- Children under 6 years of age: Should only be used in children under 6 years of age if your doctor has prescribed it. They should only take half to one level spoonful, depending on age and size, morning and evening.
What Fybogel Orange contains
- The active ingredient in each single dose sachet is 3.5g of Ispaghula Husk.
- FyboGel Orange also contains: Potassium bicarbonate, Sodium bicarbonate , Citric acid anhydrous , beta carotene 10% CWS/S (E160a) (contains: Bata Carotene, All-rac- alpha-tocopherol, maize oil refines, maize starch and modified food starch) Riboflavin sodium phosphate, Aspartame (E951), Orange flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Silica colloidal anhydrous, and Polysorbate 80.