The active ingredient of Corsodyl Dental Gel is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque.
Benefits & Features
- Treat and prevent gum disease
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control recurring mouth ulcers
- Manage denture sore mouth and recurring oral thrush
- Prevent cavities for those at high risk of tooth decay
How to Use
- Do not swallow.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the gel at a different time of day.
- Gum disease: Brush your teeth for at least one minute once or twice daily using 2cm of gel. Continue the treatment for about one month.
- Mouth ulcers and oral thrush: Apply get directly to the sore areas using your finger tip or a cotton bud once or twice daily for at least one minute. Continue use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Smear gel lightly over the fitting surfaces of the dentures before insertion; cleanse and soak the dentures in Corsodyl mouthwash for 15 minutes twice daily or as directed by your dentist.
- Dental surgery or tooth decay: Use as directed by your dentist.
- If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.