COMPEED’s Hydrocolloid Active Gel Technology provides instant pain relief due to the cushioned layer which quickly relieves the pressure and rubbing that aggravates the bunion.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring bunion area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the top paper, then the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over bunion, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave the plaster in a place until it starts to detach. May stay in place for up to several days.
- Replace with a new COMPEED plaster as often as required.