Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-Feeding dual pack. Vitamin, mineral and calcium tablets plus Omega-3 capsules, for the months following childbirth and during breast-feeding.
When is Pregnacare Breast-feeding recommended?
- The ideal postnatal supplement for the 6-9 months following childbirth, to help ensure optimum levels of nutrients and assist the body following pregnancy.
- can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding.
- To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommedations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health.
- To help maintain bone health in mothers who avoid diary products and for breast-feeding mums. Contains the recommnded 10ug vitamin D3 and the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake) Pregnacare® Breast-feeding provides:
- 700mg calcium, plus magnesium and vitamin D3 which are also important for healthy bone development.
- Iron, B complex to help support new blood formation and for energy release at a time when there are considerable demands on a new mum.
Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts for mums during lactation.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) supplied from the mother’s breast milk plays an essential role in the new baby’s brain and eye development. Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained direct fromexternal sources such as the mother’s milk.
- During breast-feeding, the infant’s brain continues to take up DHA and 15% of brain growth occurs after birth. DHA is required for optimum brain function
- Contains the purest pharmaceutical grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No gluten
- No lactose
- No salt or yeast
- Not tested on animals
Suitable for adults
Two (2) Pregnacare® Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day. Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Take on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breast-feeding.
When is Pregnacare® Breast-feeding recommended?
The ideal postnatal supplement for the 6-9 months following childbirth, to help ensure optimum levels of nutrients.
Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare® supplements. No other additional multivitamin is necessary.
To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health.
To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breast-feeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10µg vitamin D3 and the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake).