Veet's cream dissolves rather than cuts hair, so unwanted hair takes longer to grow back than with shaving, and there's no stubbly feel to regrowth.
Plus this gentle formulas leave your skin silky smooth, sexy and ready for anything. Uncap the magic of Veet 3 Minute Hair Removal Cream and you're soon out the door - smooth and stress-free.
- Apply directly onto the skin with the spatula, spreading the cream evenly to fully to cover the hair.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes for Veet 3 Minute Cream Normal skin and Veet 3 Minute Cream Dry skin, 5 minutes for Veet 3 Minute Cream Sensitive skin, timed carefully, and then gently use the head of the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. If needed, leave the cream on for a bit longer without exceeding 6 minutes for Veet 3 Minute Cream Normal skin and Veet 3 Minute Cream Dry skin and 10 minutes for Veet 3 Minute Cream Sensitive skin in total.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use and dry.
- Always follow directions for use
- Designed for legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas.
- Do not use on moles, scars, spotty, broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, on skin which has been shaved in the last 72 hours or on skin which has suffered an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
- Before each use, test your skin reaction by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction, begin using.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling feeling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, or sunbathing.
- Always wait 72 hours between applications.
- Keep out of reach of children In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.