Get touchably smooth skin with Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer. Veet Spray on hair removal cream removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised. It works in 3-6 minutes and is for use on legs.
How to use
- Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle. Make sure skin is dry before application.
- Position the can 2 inches (5cm) away from the leg.
- Press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying.
- Move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs.
- Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer. You do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
- Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated.
- The can is designed to spray without shaking.
- Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area.
- If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
- If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time.
- Rinse skin thoroughly with water after use.
- For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1-2 inch (3-5cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
- Rinse the nozzle thoroughly after use.
- Ensure can and nozzle are fully dry before replacing cap