To relieve symptoms such as a blocked nose or sinuses and catarrh associated with colds, flu and allergies.
For oral administration.
- Take every 4-6 hours, up to 4 times a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years: two 5ml spoonfuls.
- Children 6-12 years: one 5ml spoonful 4 times a day. Maximum daily dose: 20ml. Use only when simple measures have failed to provide adequate relief. Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Children under 6 years - Not recommended
- Consult a pharmacist or doctor before use in children aged 6 to 12 years.
- No more than 4 doses should be given in 24hours.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- As with all similar medicines, if you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist if symptoms persist.
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine