Skip to content
- Lightly buff Medium Matte Bronzer into the hollow’s of the cheekbones or sweep across the eyelid for a gorgeous base colour.
- Tap Champagne Cream Highlight onto the tips of the cheekbones, down the centre of the nose and along the Cupid’s Bow for a glowing makeup look.
- Pop Peach Matte Blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a peachy, radiant finish.
- Place the Matte Brown Shadow into the outer corner of the eye for a sultry finish, or line along the upper and lower lash line to define the eyes.
- Place the Copper Shimmer Shadow onto the lid to help the eyes to pop with colour.
- Tap Pink Cream Tint onto the apples of the cheeks for a creamy radiant boost or pop onto the lips for a quick pop of colour.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.