Do not take any other paracetamol products
Warming, soothing, comforting Panadol Cold & Flu Hot Lemon provides the kind of treatment doctors recommend to relieve: Temperature, Headache, Aching limbs, Cold & 'flu symptoms
How to Take: Empty contents of one sachet into a cup or mug. Half fill with very hot water. Stir well. Add cold water as necessary and sugar as desired.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over: One sachet can be taken every 4 hours up to a maximum of 6 sachets in any 24-hour period.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- For professional advice on medicines, consult your pharmacist.
- Contains Paracetamol
- Do not Take: If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the pack.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
- Consult your Doctor: If symptoms persist.
- Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
- Before taking Panadol Cold & Flu Hot Lemon if you are taking prescribed medicines, are under the care of a doctor or are pregnant.
- Important: It is dangerous to exceed the stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdosage even if you feel well.
- This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date (EXP) shown on the carton and sachet.