Ovelle Calamine Lotion is a traditional treatment for mild skin irritations including sunburn, chickenpox, heat rash and nettle rash.
Benefits & Features
- Pale pink lotion
- Mild astringent
- Soothes skin irritations
- Reduces inflammation
- Excellent for chickenpox and other rashes
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Calamine Lotion is applied topically to the affected area with cotton wool and allowed to dry.
- Contraindications Calamine Lotion is contraindicated in patients with a known sensitivity to its ingredients.
- Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction Zinc oxide is incompatible with benzylpenicillin.
- Zinc oxide reacts slowly with fatty acid in oils and fats to produce the corresponding fatty acid esters.