It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes. It contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride that helps to open up and clear nasal passages by reducing nasal mucus and returning swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray once in each nostril 1 to 3 times daily.
- Clear your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Depress the pump once and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
DO NOT USE THE SPRAY:
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray
- If you have had recent neurosurgery
- On children under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to other decongestants
The active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.1% w/v). The other ingredients are benzalkonium chloride, sodium phosphate, disodium edetate, sodium acid phosphate, sodium chloride, sorbitol, hypromellose and purified water.