The product should be chewed before swallowing. Do not give to children under 7 years of age. Each capsule contains 100mg ibuprofen. Also contains glucose, sucrose, soya lecithin. For oral use. For short-term use only.
Do not use:
- In anyone with asthma, except on doctor's advice
- In anyone with a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure
- If allergic to ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. In case of an allergic reaction, stop udsing and see your doctor immediately.
- In children 6 years and over, except on doctor's advice.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke and liver damage.