Nicotinell 2mg medicated chewing gum is for smokers smoking less than 20 cigarettes per day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
If you smoke more than 30 cigarettes per day you should use Nicotinell 4mg medicated chewing gum.
- For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
- Read the enclosed instructions carefully before use.
- You must not smoke whilst using these gums.
- Chew 1 piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Most people use 8-12 pieces of gum per day.
- This product is designed to be chewed, do not swallow.
- These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum. Read the Nicotinell chewing technique in the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 25 pieces of 2mg gum a day.
Cautions & Warnings
Do not use if you:
- Are a non-smoker
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you:
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have any serious heart disease
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Are under a doctor’s care or taking prescribed medication