For continuous 24-hour protection from heartburn.
The number 1 acid blocker worldwide is now available without a prescription for heartburn and acid reflux.
See package leaflet for further information.
• Oral use
• Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
• The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
• May take 2-3 days for full effect; many people start to experience relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
• If your symptoms worsen or do not improve after taking this medicine for 14 days in a row, contact your doctor.
Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if::
- You are taking any prescription medicine or medicines listed in the patient information leaflet (please see below)
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Medicinal product not subject to medical prescription.