• Transparent, perforated polyethylene film with bi-directional tear
• Skin friendly adhesive
• Bi-directional easy tearing
• Size: 2.5cm x 5m
Benefits & Features
- Meditrans Transparent Tape is ideal for strong fixation of dressing pads and medical devices.
- This is a transparent, perforated tape with a strong, hypoallergenic adhesive. The porous hypoallergenic tape makes it ideal for use on patients with sensitive skin, as it allows the skin to breath through it.
- Transparent tape can be used as a base layer for sports strapping, or as a first aid tape to fix and retain dressings. It is also ideal for use when securing I.V. tubing and catheters.
- Perforated and easy to tear into very thin strips
- Easy to use even with gloves on
- Flexible for hard to tape areas
- Flexes with the body
The transparent tape is very strong and features bi-directional ease of tearing. Can be used as a base layer for taping and strapping or for any fixing or retention where a strong, hypoallergenic conforming tape is required.
A convenient bi-directional tear makes it easy and quick to use, without the need for scissors.