Lamisil Cream is used to treat athletes foot and the symptoms that are associated with this condition such as itching and burning. Lamisil Cream is also used to treat the condition Dhobie Itch, which is a fungal infection on the skin that develops in the groin area.
Benefits & Features
- Proven to cure most athlete's foot between the toes with one week of treatment
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling symptoms caused by athlete’s foot
- Full prescription strength
How to use
- Before using Lamisil Cream please ensure you have thoroughly washed & dried your feet.
- Apply the cream to the infected area and the surrounding area and rub in.
- For a full list of instructions on how to properly apply Lamisil cream please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Terbinafine hydrochloride 1.0% w/w, Sodium hydroxide, Benzyl alcohol, Sorbitan stearate, Cetyl palmitate, Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Isopropyl myristate and Purified water.