Gaviscon Peppermint Chewable Tablets provide relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
Dosage: For oral administration.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing
- Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be given on medical advice.
- Each chewable tablet contains 250mg sodium alginate, 133.5mg sodium hydrogen carbonate and 80mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients.
- Contains aspartame (E951), Peppermint Flavour, Macrogol 20,000, Mannitol (E421), Copovidone, Acesulfame potassium (950), Magnesium stearate.
- If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Contains sodium and calcium.
- If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these salts, please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via waste water or household waste. Ask you pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help protect the environment.
- Keep out if the reach and the sight of children.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Does not use after the expiry date shown on the base of the pack.
Read the package leaflet before use.