Regular price €5.55

Tax included.

Garnier’s Rose Water Toner for sensitive skin gently tones the face – reducing the appearance of pores and evening out skin texture. If you thought your cleanser was hydrating, wait until you try this! Our Natural Rose Water Toner nourishes skin with the essential components that cleansing can remove, leaving you with a beautiful, soft glow. Loaded with restoring and replenishing botanical ingredients such as Rose Water, the toner soothes your skin’s surface and helps prevent redness caused by skin irritation, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.

This paraben-free toner is a perfect way to rehydrate after cleansing. Sweep it over your skin to remove any impurities or final traces of makeup. With its water-light texture, the naturally fragranced formula quickly penetrates the skin’s surface. The result? Nourished skin without that dry, flaky feeling.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Natural Rose Water Toner is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but this rose water face toner contains no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants.

Garnier Natural Rose Water Toner Sensitive Skin key features:

  • 96% of ingredients from natural origins
  • Dermatologically tested
  • No parabens
  • No silicones
  • No artificial colourants
  • Removes makeup and product residue


How to use

After removing make up, apply with a cotton pad onto face.