DiproBase Cream is used to treat red, inflamed, damaged, dry or chapped skin and to protect raw skin areas. If you are suffering from a skin condition called eczema and your skin is dry, the cream can be applied before having a bath to prevent your skin from drying even further.
Benefits & Features
- Helps to soothe , smooth & hydrate the skin & prevents moisture loss.
- Used to treat red , inflammed , damaged , dry or chapped skin
- Can also be used to protect raw skin and can be applied before bathing
- Apply a thin layer of cream and massage thoroughly into affected areas of the skin
Hazards and Cautions
- For cutaneous use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- For external use only.
- Store below 25°C.
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
- White soft paraffin, cetostearyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, macrogol cetostearyl ether, chlorocresol, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, sodium hydroxide, phosphoric acid and purified water.