Do not use Diclac Relief Gel if:
- You have ever had an asthma attach, hives, runny nose or wheezing after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- You are allergic to aspirin, other NSAIDs or to any of the ingrediaents.
- You are prenant or breastfeeding.
- You are taking Diclofenac or any other NSAIDs.
- You are under 14 years of age.
Adults and children over 14 years: Apply a small amount of gel and gently run into the skin around the painful or swollen area. Diclac Relief Gel can be used 3-4 times per day. Do not cover the area with dressings.
Do not use for longer than 7 days in a row.
Diclofenac Sodium 1% w/w