- The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is a simple non-invasive urine test, similar to a pregnancy test.
- Remove the test from it’s foil wrapper, remove the cap and insert the test into the holder. You can either place the absorbent tip downwards into your urine stream (for 3 seconds) or collect a sample of urine in a clean, dry container.
- The test stick should flash to indicate that it is working and after 5 minutes a result will be displayed.
- The test will show a flashing smiley face for the’high’ fertility days prior to ovulation and a solid smiley face for your ‘peak’ fertility days immediately before and during your ovulation.
- Commence your first test after your longest sleep and proceed to test every day until you have tracked your first peak fertility day.