Endorsed by Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) specialists, after just two weeks of use, Audiclean will give your ears a new feeling of cleanliness, unlike anything you've felt before. When used 2 to 3 times a week, Audiclean helps prevent wax build-up and keeps ears refreshingly clean and clear.
Product is ideal for:
- People prone to excess ear wax
- People who use phone headsets or MP3 users
- Hearing aid users
- Elderly people who naturally produce dry earwax
- Swimming pool users
- Those working in dusty environments
- Wax build-up caused by ear hair
- Hearing aid specialists before taking auditory canal moulds
- Suitable for all ages above 6 months
- Storage type: ambient.Min temperature: 0°C. Max temperature: 35°C.To Prevent earwax build up, 1. Keeping your head upright, insert nozzle of Audiclean Ear Cleaning Wash into ear. 2. Depress for 1 second; leave solution in ear for at least 10 seconds. 3. Tilt head to drain, then dry ear gently with a clean towel.Cleaning ears 2-3 times a week with Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash will help ensure wax build-up does not return. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
Audiclean should not be used, without seeking medical advice:
- If there is a history of ear problems
- Pain or discharge from the ear
- Perforation of the eardrum
- If grommets have been inserted
In case of pain or persisting ear discomfort, discontinue product use and consult your healthcare professional. This may indicate the presence of an existing hard and/or obstructive earwax blockage or inflammation
- Do not insert any objects (for example cotton buds) into ears before or after using Audiclean
- Do not dry the ear canal too vigorously after use as this could trigger irritation or inflammation
- Do not use after expiration date stated on the box and label.
- Do not use on babies under 6 months of age
100% Sea Serum® (natural, chemicalfree, pH-balanced, sterile, isotonic seawater - rich in bicarbonates).