NELSONS TEETHA GEL 15G
Nelsons Teetha Teething Gel is a homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of teething pain and the symptoms associated with teething, which are sore and tender gums, flushed cheeks and dribbling.
This handy gel format is sugar free and easy to apply when you're on-the-go.
Benefits & Features
- Relief of Teething Pain
- Sugar Free
- Easy To Apply
- Soothes & Calms
How To Use
- For babies age 3 months and over.
- With a clean finger, apply a pea sized amount of the gel to the sore area on the baby's gums and teeth. Use every 4 hours for up to 6 times a day.
- Once opened use within 28 days.
- Date of first opening.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms become worse or do not show improvement after 7 days or if the baby experiences any adverse or unwanted effects, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Do not give this medicine to the baby if he/she is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Contains ethanol.
Each 1g of oral gel contains the following active ingredients – Chamomilla 12c, Belladonna 12c and Aconite 12c. Also contains water, ethanol, xylitol (E967), Hypromellose, glycerol, xanthan gum.