CORSODYL MINT MOUTHWASH 300ML
SuperValu SC, Dublin Rd, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland Leinster, Celbridge, IE
Mulhalls SuperValu, Kellyville Center, Portlaoise, Co. Laoise, Ireland leinster, Portlaoise, IE
Aldi SC, Cranmore Rd, sligo, Ireland Connacht, Sligo , IE
SuperValu Shopping Center, stradbally, Co. Laoise, Ireland leinster, Stradbally, IE
8 Jubilee CI, Cloonbrackna, Roscommon, F42 TR28, Ireland Connaught, Roscommon, IE
Unit 8 Sandhills SC, Hacketstown Rd, Carlow, R93 NP46, Ireland Leinster, Carlow, IE
Unit 1 B, Graigue Village Centre, Graiguecullen, Co. Carlow, R93 P2R4, Ireland Leinster, Graiguecullen, IE
7 Market St, Listowel, Co. Kerry, V31 HN24, Ireland Munster, Kerry, IE
Corsodyl has been designed for the treatment of bleeding gums, irritated gums, and gingivitis and for painful mouth ulcers. Corsodyl Mouth Wash has a refreshing mint flavor that leaves your breath smelling and feeling fresh. The powerful mouthwash builds a protective barrier over your teeth and gums and lasts up to 12 hours; which helps block any new plaque from forming.
Benefits & Features
- Treats & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promotes gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Controls mouth ulcers
- Maintains mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush & denture sore mouth
How To Use
Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Contains alcohol. If swallowed by a child seek medical help.
- Do not swallow and do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl from working. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl. You can also use the mouthwash at a different time of day.
- Use twice a day. Fill the cap to 10ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Gum disease: A one month course (600ml) is recommended.
- Mouth ulcers & oral thrush: Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
- Denture sore mouth: Clean & soak your dentures in Corsodyl for 15 minutes twice a day.
- Dental Surgery: Rinse as directed by your dentist
If your symptoms persist, see your dentist.
- Active ingredient is Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v equivalent to Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution Ph Eur 1.0% v/v.
- Other ingredients are ethanol, macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate & sorbitol.